Effective Date: 11/18/2014
Ecell Global, Inc. (the “Company”) and its website www.goheadcase.com (the “Site”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy applies only to our Site. It does not apply to any third-party website or service linked to our Site or recommended or referred by our Site.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY, IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF OUR SITE.
“Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII” means information that can be used to on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person or to identify an individual in context. Examples of PII are: your name, your social security number, a credit card number, you phone number, your address, your e-mail address, etc.
“Non-PII” means information that is collected from you but that cannot be used singularly to identify you. This is information that is generally used in the aggregate for analysis purposes to analyse trends. Examples of Non-PII are: your age, your zip code, the name of the websites you visit or the number of times you have visited our Site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
o Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Site, by corresponding with us (by phone, e-mail or otherwise) or by using social media plug-ins available on our Site. This includes information you provide when you search for a product, register to use our Site, manage your account or track your order on our Site, sign up to receive our newsletter, place an order on our Site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, contact us in respect of returning a product, report a problem with our Site, make a complaint to us or share information on our Site through your social media account using social media plug-ins on our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial information and credit card information.
o Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
§ technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
§ information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
· Although it is possible that Non-PII may be used to identify you, the Company will not use it for this purpose.
· PII and Non-PII
o Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them. We may also receive information about you when you use social media plug-ins on our Site from the operators of those social media platforms. We use Google Adwords free conversion tracking feature.
Uses made of the information
The Company does not sell, rent, share, or use your PII in any ways other than those described below.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· to create, administer and operate your registered account on our Site and contact you from time to time as may be necessary in connection with your use of our Site;
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us and to contact you in respect of such contracts;
· to provide you with information about goods or services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, or that we feel may interest you. We will only contact you by electronic means if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way please do not check or uncheck (as applicable) the relevant box on the form on which we collect your data;
· to notify you about changes to our service;
· to manage promotions, competitions and surveys;
· to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
· to deal with any complaint that you may make;
· to administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· to ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure; and
· to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your PII with any member of our group of companies and with any other entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Company.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
· business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors who may be engaged by us in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment or the provision of support services or the provision of any other services;
· operators of social media platforms;
· advertising networks; and
· analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site.
We may disclose your PII to third parties:
· in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
· if the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case PII held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
The Company is subject to California Civil Code § 1798.83 and, as such, must disclose to its California customers, upon request, the identity of any third parties to whom the Company has disclosed PII within the previous calendar year, along with the type of PII disclosed, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
If you are a California resident and would like to make a request pursuant to California Civil Code § 1798.83, contact the Company in writing using the contact information listed in this Policy. Under California law, the Company is only required to respond to a customer request once during any calendar year.
The Company abides by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2701-2711 (“ECPA”). All e-mail messages and other electronic communications sent through our Site and only viewable to those to whom they are sent are considered as confidential and private except as required by law, including without limitation, the ECPA. Our Site is not considered a “secured communications medium” under the ECPA. We have a limited ability to intercept and/or disclose electronic messages. Some of the situations under which we are allowed to intercept and disclose electronic messages is when we receive a court order, subpoena, warrant, or other legal demand and when we receive information that appears to be related to a criminal act.
Where we store your personal data
We store the information we collect from our Site in servers located in the United States. Therefore, your data is governed under the laws of the United States. If you reside outside of the United States, your use of the Site acts as your consent to transfer your PII outside of your country of residence into the United States.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will employ every reasonable security measure to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
The Company uses Verisign SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Certificates to encrypt any information that you transmit to the Company through our registration process or during your purchases of our product.
Updating your information
Where you submit information to us, you should ensure such information is accurate, and let us know if such information changes so that we are not holding any inaccurate information about you. If you have registered an account for our Site, you can review and update your personal information yourself at any time by logging in to your account.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We shall inform you (before or at the same time as collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not checking or un-checking (as applicable) certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by amending your account settings on our Site or by contacting us using the Contact Information listed at the bottom of this Policy.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our companies, partner networks, advertisers, social media platforms and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If the Company makes any modifications to the Policy that are materially less restrictive with regard to the Company’s use or disclosure of your PII, the Company shall notify you and ask for your permission before continuing use of your PII under these new terms.
Opting out of automated communications from the Company
You may receive e-mails, text messages, and pre-recorded phone messages from the Company regarding new product offerings, upcoming events, sales offers, and information specific to our Site. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you may opt out by following the instructions that are included in these communications.
Ecell Global, Inc.
1020 Sunshine Lane
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714