Ecell Global Limited (trading as Head Case Designs) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Ecell Global Limited of C1 Barrow Close, Whitehills Business Park, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4 5PS.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site, by corresponding with us (by phone, e-mail or otherwise) or by using social media plug-ins available on our site. This includes information you provide when you search for a product, register to use our site, manage your account or track your order on our site, sign up to receive our newsletter, place an order on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, contact us in respect of returning a product, report a problem with our site, make a complaint to us or share information on our site through your social media account using social media plug-ins on our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial information and credit card information.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
o technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
o information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them. We may also receive information about you when you use social media plug-ins on our site from the operators of those social media platforms. We use Google Adwords free conversion tracking feature.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to create, administer and operate your registered account on our site and contact you from time to time as may be necessary in connection with your use of our site;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us and to contact you in respect of such contracts;
- to provide you with information about goods or services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, or that we feel may interest you. We will only contact you by electronic means if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way please do not tick or un-tick (as applicable) the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to manage promotions, competitions and surveys;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to deal with any complaint that you may make;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group of companies and with any other entity that directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with Ecell Global Limited.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors who may be engaged by us in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment or the provision of support services or the provision of any other services;
- operators of social media platforms;
- advertising networks; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Ecell Global Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
Where we store your personal data
We may store and transfer your personal data within the European Economic Area (“EEA”). The data that we collect from you may also be transferred to, and stored at, destinations outside the EEA. It may be processed, within and outside of the EEA, by personnel who work for us or for one of the third parties set out above who we may disclose your personal data to. Such personnel may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details or the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Where we transfer your personal data outside of the EEA, we will try to ensure an adequate level of protection for your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Updating your information
Where you submit information to us, you should try to ensure such information is accurate, and let us know if such information changes so that we are not holding any inaccurate information about you. If you have registered an account for our site, you can review and update your personal information yourself at any time by logging in to your account.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before or at the same time as collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not checking or un-checking (as applicable) certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by amending your account settings on our site or by contacting us by email at email@example.com or by post at Ecell Global Limited, C1 Barrow Close, Whitehills Business Park, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4 5PS.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our companies, partner networks, advertisers, social media platforms and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Further information about protection of personal data and the Data Protection Act
To find out more about protecting your personal data and the meaning of terms such as data controller and personal data please visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website.